Sunday, April 22, 2012

Your True Nature – Set it Free

Last year on a trip to Glacier National Park with my sister, I discovered postcards from Your True Nature. Now they're all over my house! This man is all about personal development.

btw...that's my sister's photo from Glacier at the top of this blog - isn't it beautiful?

Your True Nature postcards are written by Ilan Shamir, which literally means "protector of the trees"; each one is inspiring, creative, thoughtful, original and simply amazing.

Check out his website, look over the range of objects he sees in Nature and pulls meaning from – the guy is magical!


He goes far beyond postcards too - you'll like it!

2 comments:

Tiffany (NatureMom) said...

Wow, these are beautiful cards. Thanks for the link! I love nature theme wisdom and inspirational messages.

Christine Mann said...

So glad you found this, Tiffany. Each one is better than the one before - I find myself collecting lots of them. Nature IS inspirational, isn't it?