Friday, April 6, 2012

Part 5 (!) of 4 Leading/Managing Change


Oops! So now there's a Part 5 to the original 4 Parts of Leading/Managing Change!



This week a newsletter came in from one of my favorite resources, James Manktelow's Mind Tools, so I wanted to share it since we're on this subject of change.

Serendipitously, he’s published articles about CHANGE: Secrets of…, Change Management Skills, Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model and more. James includes checklists and thought-provoking articles. I've used a lot of his materials in coaching people and some in leadership classes.

Check it out here: http://www.mindtools.com/pages/Newsletters/03Apr12.htm

Saturday and Sunday: Two posting from the PERSONAL-TIPS-SERIES
Beginning on Monday: The Art of Giving and Receiving Feedback

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've come across his writings before and have tucked them away for the future - I guess I should check out his newsletter and dust off some of his writings.
Thanks for reminding me.

Christine Mann said...

Great idea, Sarah - he's worth dusting off! Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for reading the blog.