Saturday, April 14, 2012

Golden Eggs - I have them delivered weekly!

Don't you find that there are so many excellent, informative and helpful newsletters to subscribe to that it becomes necessary to limit the selections sometimes? I have so far narrowed my list to "many" and now I've added more during this blog challenge.

One weekly delivery I won't "narrow out of thel list" is really an ezine, it's multi-media - sometimes you read, sometimes you listen, sometimes you watch and it's free, of course; the publishers call it Golden Eggs and the tag line says Strengthen Yourself for Work and Life - and that's what each item in the ezine is about - stories and experiences for developing our personal strengths and improving our people skills.

Give it a try, then I'd really like to know what you think. The title alone promises riches.

Register here

No comments: