Thursday, May 17, 2012

18 Lessons from a Pro - Colin Powell

I'm on trip down memory lane in leadership training this week. The link below is to a presentation I uploaded to my website and once upon a time used in leadership classes - it was done by Colin Powell when he was Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and it's pretty powerful stuff.







This is a PowerPoint presentation and you'll hear applause at the beginning and the end, but there's no audio to it - just advance through the slides.

2 comments:

Financial Planning Program Test said...

That is really motivational article by Colin Powell.
People like them really know hot to put things in best ways.

Christine Mann said...

I wish I could frame things as succinctly as people like Powell! His new book looks intriguing: It Worked For Me (came out in May 2012) – I plan to pick it up. Thanks so much for your comment.